Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

housemate

hye guys and gurls =) from my calculation i've been stay at hostel for 4 days and 3 night. And now i'am at home because i want to urus my ptptn and i oledy finish it yesterday after i reach at home. from the entry i want to introduce or simple profile about my housemate. in my house ada ten people 2 senior and the rest is new termsk saya..okay ada 3 room semua 2 room ada 4 orang and 1 room got 2 people and me stay at 4 org satu bilik. my room mate name is elza from labuan 20 years old,erna from beaufort 20 and mitcheel from tuaran 19. other room deera from sandakan+ sarawak 20 years old and her roomate lyn from sandakan age unknown other room syida transfer student from srw 20 years old,jian from kudat 25, jane from ranau 21 and her kazen nana 19 years old from ranau..okae that all from me..owh ya our hostel kena potong letrik so the other day kami semua tidur di luar di lantai tanpa tilam hahah..best kan new friends new experience daddadad...

No comments: