Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

who is the best pals in class??

hye hye hye
seperti bisa aq yg jarang2 update blog merajinkan diri untuk menulis blog ini.
okey hari nie aq nak cerita banyak.


First story


seperti minggu-minggu lepas i go to A CAMP
and saturday it finish early around 12..sepatutnya blk jam 3.30pm.
i'am wif my fren jane waiting for for jijie to go to pekan..
jijie balik kampung ada kenduri for her brother...
me'jijie and jane duduk one group.
ermmm sebenarnya kami semua not very rapat but
suddenly rapat plak...
kalo gosip errrmmmm mulut kami memang bising..




Second story


sampai pekan semua arr pisah but i send jijie to bus stop ..hehehe
and meet my brother there...
my sys ask me to buy cat food and dll...
when i go to the shop i saw nutz and zaza bags..i know there are in the shop
errrmmm..i just come in and hope not bertembung ndan zaza...
but we did...my eyes and her eyes melihat sesama eeee geli arrr...
she cepat2 jalan and same to me to...
ganjil kan dua orang sahabat baik 4 years oledy dalam keadaan begitu...
but what can we do..our friendship is complicated...when she want to talk me i ignore her...
and when i want to talk wit her she busy..so never mind...
biarlah keadaan yang menentukan...


Third story


ya i did some thing's that cam make our fiendship more coplicated...
what??? let me and the others know it..
so curios kan like my fren said...
kalo tinggi perasaan ingin tahu pa2 benda pun bleh dibuat..
but nothing happen just some words that menggelikan adalah...
but i know it's wrong and from the bottom of my heart
i want to say sorry to you..
i'didn't mean to do that


THE END

No comments: